CME and Educational Products
- The Sullivan Group risk management education. Up to 5 courses yearly, free for members
- EPIC Newsletter and GSACEP Web site: We have offered in both the newsletter and on the web free
- Deep discounts on virtual ACEP
- Continuing education conference focused on military and federal health system issues
- GSACEP represents military emergency physicians and the concerns of the federal health care system at the national ACEP level.
- GSACEP supports our EM physicians with an Operational Medicine section on our website and material on preparation for deployments.
- Conference Committee
- Membership Committee
- Advocacy & Public Relations Committee
- Awards Committee
- See our Committee Page for more information
- GSACEP has partnered with Hagan Benefits, a disability insurance program, to present a product designed for moonlighting military doctors
- A new scholarship program has been developed for residents to attend the ACEP Leadership Program, ACEP Scientific Assembly, and GSACEP symposium.
- Alternate Councillors are chosen to represent the chapter at ACEP's Scientific Assembly based on their participation in the chapter during the prior year.
- GSACEP Officers are elected by our Membership. The ballot is on the GSACEP website and is available to all Active members. (Resident members vote for the Resident Rep).
Ready to Join Us?
Already an ACEP member, but would like to change your membership to GSACEP? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your information and they will switch you.