1. EMRAP's contact us, https://www.emrap.org/contact with the following info: "EMRAP offers a 50% military discount. Please contact EMRAP directly for offer code."
2. Emergency Mind Podcast: https://www.emergencymind.com/podcast Podcast on lessons learned from emergency medicine physicians and beyond on developing the tools it takes to succeed during emergencies and apply knowledge under pressure.
3. ACEP's podcasts: https://www.acep.org/education/podcasts-and-apps/
4. Simulcast: http://simulationpodcast.com/category/podcast/, podcast about medical simulation education
5. Incoming: https://www.kpbs.org/podcasts/incoming/, podcast explores true stories of American military members.
6. ED ECMO: https://edecmo.org/category/podcasts/ podcast explore the latest on advanced resuscitation practices including REBOA and ECMO.
7. EMCrit, https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/emcrit-podcast-emergency-department/id314020330?ign-mpt=uo%3D4&mt=2 podcast on applying the best in ICU practices in the ED.
8. Skeptics Guide to EM, https://thesgem.com/category/podcast/ and Rebel Cast, https://rebelem.com/rebel-cast/, both review recent articles and discuss application to clinical practice.
9. The Internet Book of Critical Care podcast (Pulmcrit from the Emcrit site). It’s basically a critical care curriculum in timely podcast form: https://ibccpodcast.libsyn.com/
10. Special Operations Med Association podcast. Great MilEM specific content: http://specialoperationsmedicine.libsyn.com/
11. World Extreme Medicine Podcast. Great Wilderness/Austere medicine content: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/wemcast/id1335582586
12. Mentors4Mil podcast. Topics related to military experience and leadership. https://mentorsformilitary.com/pod/
Overview of GSACEP Research Committee
In the Media
Current Research Projects
None at this time.